Pet Health Certificates

When traveling with your pet(s), there may be animal health requirements specific to that destination. As soon as you know your travel details, contact your local veterinarian to assist with the pet travel process. Factors to consider may include meeting time frames for obtaining a health certificate, updating vaccinations, diagnostic testing, or administration of medications/ treatments. You can learn more about those requirements at USDA/APHIS Pet Travel.

Dr. Mann has been accredited by the USDA to provide Pet Health Certificate's for International & Domestic Travel. Rabies serology test ( OIE FAVN ) samples collected here to send out for testing if required. Please call and ask about scheduling your pet's USDA Health Certificate and Examination.

Traveling with pets